Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blazing Fins

I went back to the old house for a quick surf session in Mission Beach. The house is gone but they are framing a new one and we will see the usual 2-story building quite soon. They changed the face of MB one house at the time...So sad! Anyway, the tide was too high, even for a beach break, I caught a couple of waves on the 9'-0 and quickly get out . I decided to go to the Cliffs in early afternoon; excellent choice! Despite a light bump on the water, I surfed for 2 hours on a dropping tide. The reef was getting exposed and the inside at Subs started cranking....Solid chest high and super consistent. Too bad I hit a rock on my way back to the beach. The fin showed a big gash with fiberglass sticking out at the base…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home