Monday, July 30, 2007

San Francisco

Japanese Gardens.
SF Buddha

Pathways.


Tribute to the Beatnik generation.

Ari checking the surf in OB.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weekend in San Francisco has been a success. I enjoyed walking around Chinatown early in the morning and practicing qi gong in public areas, surrounded by hundreds of elderly practioners; I also managed to alternate the urban vibe of downtown with the quiet coastal pace of Ocean Beach. Finally, a visit to the Japanese Gardens and Buena Vista Park completed my short vacation. I met with Ari on his way to Mount Shasta on Friday afternoon and I spent a few hours with Heidi and Anthony on Saturday morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Colonel said...

The Colonel has spent much time on those OB bluffs, trying to think of reasons NOT to paddle out. The Bushmills and Guinness always tasted much better when he did actually paddle though.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home