Friday night I suddenly realized that a visitor was going to wait for me at San Diego airport and there was no way I was going to make it on time! Not only I forgot about his arrival but I also had to struggle with the usual North County traffic! Anyway, I eventually made it, and Henri was kind enough to wait for me at the curb. We spent a relaxing weekend, visiting with friends and catching up on his latest travels.
Our quick session on Saturday morning shouldn't be even mentioned: it was knee-high and weak in Leucadia, although water temperature around 71 F. allowed to surf without a wetsuit, which was nice. The kook factor was at all time levels!!! Regardless, it was nice to be in the water with Henri after so long. ...let's hope for some waves in the near future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home